ColorGard delivers better adhesion and brilliance – even on UV-printed graphics!
New Intermediate Overlaminates for a host of mid-term graphics applications. Indoors and up to 3 years outdoors.
What you need.
These all new 3.0 – 3.2 mil vinyl overlaminates designed for medium-term applications on flat and simple curved surfaces. ColorGard™ is engineered with an clear, permanent acrylic adhesive.
Available in 3 finishes:
- CG7000 Gloss 3.0 mil vinyl with a smooth 3.0 mil Glassine liner
- CG7200 Matte 3.2 mil vinyl with a tough, 1.5 mil ultra-smooth polyester liner
- CG7300 Lustre 3.2 mil vinyl with a tough, 1.5 mil ultra-smooth polyester liner
Why ColorGard is better:
ColorGard is the industry leading intermediate film series that adheres to UV printed graphics and serves a wide range of wide-format graphic applications. Applications include outdoor signage, upscale retail displays, lobby murals, major events posters and more. Provides your customer added value and makes you more money!
• Optimum image integrity through excellent adhesive wet-out and smooth liners
• No silvering or distortion, even on UV-printed graphics
• The protection your customers demand against abrasion, moisture and UV light
• 3.0 – 3.2 mil flexible vinyl face is easier to handle for faster lamination speeds
• Minimize waste - PET and Glassine liners do not tear like paper
• Suitable for eco-solvent, solvent and UV ink jet prints
• Great for photographic prints and transparencies
- Up to three-year outdoor and four-year indoor durability.
- Use-life estimate based on accelerated age studies on vertical applications under “normal” environmental conditions.
- Severe environmental conditions will reduce use life.
- Recommendations are believed to be accurate but do not constitute a warranty written or implied. Refer to MACtac® Product Performance Guides and Technical Assistance Bulletins prior to use.